David Whipple is your host in humility for this high performance variety show about radically designing a lifestyle that is essential, enjoyable, meaningful, and fulfilling. Here you will find entertainment, education, and inspiration for staying ahead of the curve and crushing it in conscious communication, healthy relationships, business and life.
This is an adventure in social dynamics, leadership strategies, and better living through love. Discover why overcoming addictions to substances and habits is essential, and how to achieve your goals and dreams with courage and grace. Prepare for huge perspective shifts in the way you think and to feel what it's like to create a life with more purpose and passion.
Wherever you're at now, you are beautiful and worthy of the best things ever. This variety show is intended to uplift you, challenge you, support you, and bring you to a deeper state of self development and greater connection with your family, friends, and teams.
Basically a "podcast" is like radio. It could be called "digital audio on demand". That means you can stream and download any show and listen to it whenever you want and however you want. It's pretty much the coolest thing since, radio.
Vice: weakness of character or behavior; a bad habit.
• The modern English term that best captures its original meaning is the word “vicious”, which means "full of vice". In this sense, the word vice comes from the Latin word “vitium”, meaning "failing or defect"
• Vice is a practice, behaviour, or habit generally considered immoral, sinful, criminal, rude, taboo, depraved, or degrading in the associated society. In more minor usage, vice can refer to a fault, a negative character trait, a defect, an infirmity, or a bad or unhealthy habit (such as an addiction to smoking). Vices are usually associated with a transgression in a person's character or temperament rather than their morality.
Virtue: Origin: Middle English: from Old French vertu, from Latin virtus ‘valor, merit, moral perfection’, from vir ‘man’. (Analogical association: Virility)
• Behavior showing high moral standards: paragons of virtue.
• A quality considered morally good or desirable in a person: patience is a virtue.
• A good or useful quality of a thing. Virtue (Latin: virtus, Ancient Greek: ἀρετή "arete") is moral excellence. A virtue is a trait or quality that is deemed to be morally good and thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being. Personal virtues are characteristics valued as promoting collective and individual greatness. The opposite of virtue is vice.