EXTREME OWNERSHIP 2
How US Navy SEALS Lead & Win
This is part 2 of a review for the book called Extreme Ownership: How US Navy SEALS Lead & Win. Written by Jocko Willink and Lief Babin.
It's really a hand grenade disguised as a book, and will likely cause radical shifts to occur in the foundation of your life.
- Jocko podcast
- Echelon front
- Origin Maine
- High Performance Leadership
- Buy the book!
- Empowering people through the application of these critical principles
- Strengthening the bonds of families
- Being the best version of ourselves
- Decentralized leadership
- Practicing the fine art of prioritization
- Transcending fears
- Creating order out of chaos
- Role model the way through leading by example
Importance of implementing a “Post Operational Debrief”
- What did I/we achieve?
- What did I/we not achieve?
- What did I/we do good?
- What did I/we do poorly?
- What will I/we do differently to adapt in future situations?
- Chapter 7: Prioritize and execute.
- Chapter 8: Decentralized command.
- Chapter 9: Planning.
- Chapter 10: Leading up and down the chain of command.
- Chapter 11: Decisiveness amid uncertainty.
- Chapter 12: Discipline equals freedom; the dichotomy of leadership.
let's connect on facebook
Please subscribe to my show, leave a rating and review, and download the episodes from one of the platforms below. Your engagement and support really help a lot. Thank you!
The sound track in this episode is “Wildflower” by Joe Corfield, and is provided by Chillhop Records. You can find them and listen to more of their beats through these links…