GROWTH FRIENDS & GOAL SETTING
A TALK WITH TRACY
Tune in to this talk with my friend, Tracy. It's our 2nd together of more to come. In this episode, we describe our process of aligning our actions with our ambitions, and the how’s and why’s of building positively constructive relationships that focus on interpersonal growth and smart goals. There's a little something for everyone in this episode. Enjoy the entertainment and education!
- First conversation with Tracy
- Eliphante Structural Art Village
- Moving from Sedona to Telluride
- 4 Agreements
- Growing up around negativity, abuse, and underperforms
- How our stories serve us in the present moment
- High Performance Habits
- Using a calendar: the secret weapon to success.
- Own your day
- Believe, behave, become.
- Biggest goal: Total Solar Eclipse
- The powerful force of Assistance
- The War Of Art
- Turning Pro
- The power of saying NO to weapons of mass distractions
- Internal discipline & external accountability
- If you’re listening/reading this; you’re probably privileged and have no reason to complain or claim you’re “busy”.
- What it means to be productive, disciplined, and focused. (Details below)
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals (Details below)
- Her future vision is to be an “empowering uplifter, high vibe nourishment provider, movement inspirer.”
- A Portrait Of Tracy
- Connect with Tracy on Facebook & Instagram
Please subscribe to my show, leave a rating and review, and download the episodes from one of the platforms below. Your engagement and support really help a lot. Thank you!
What it means to be productive, disciplined and focused:
- Productive: Accomplishing tasks that matter to us.
- Disciplined: Setting and sticking to a plan of action.
- Focused: Following ONE course until success and remaining distraction free in the process.
SMART goal process
Four To-do’s to accomplish your goals
1. Set SMART goals
2. Set micro-goals
3. Set review periods (reflect)
4. Hold yourself accountable
The beautiful music in this episode is provided courteously by my good friend, Mr Parker Ainsworth. I’m really honored by him for being so generous to with his musical talent to grace my podcast. Check him out and show some of your love and support for his art. You can find him and listen to more of his outstanding compositions through these following links ...