Malcom Saunders | Peace Love & The Bottom Line
This is the 11th episode of my podcast. Join me in a casual conversation with my friend, Malcom Saunders. It's the 2nd of more to come. He shares some of the highlights from his personal and professional life, along with insights that he's integrated so far. Listen in and learn from his challenges and successes. There's a little something for everyone in this episode.
- A musical approach to life
- Malcom’s early days of personal development
- Intuitive eating
- Public speaking
- David Wolfe
- Malcom’s live events “Peace, Love & the Bottom Line” and “Thriving As A Visionary In A Purposeful Economy”
- Knowing the WHY and HOW we do the things we do
- The inception of the Light Cellar: much more than just a health food store.
- Letting go of dietary dogma.
- Degrees of vegan, vegetarian, and eating animals.
- Surface differences between industrial and wild food systems.
- Old paradigm versus new paradigm economy and our relationships to them.
- Alignment of purpose and passions.
- Embracing the modern world of business and society in positively constructive ways.
- Competence/confidence feedback loop.
- Malcom’s meaning of healthy masculinity.
- You know he's (@themalcomist cruising on the Instagram!
- Find him on Facebook
- Watch the FB Live Streams from Light Cellar every Tuesday!
let's connect on facebook
Please subscribe to my show, leave a rating and review, and download the episodes from one of the platforms below. Your engagement and support really help a lot. Thank you!
The sound track in this episode is provided courteously by my main man in Germany, Flofilz. I’m deeply honored by him for being so generous with his musical talent to add a bit of style my podcast. Check him out through the video above or the link below.